Pages

Saturday 15 December 2007

I Made A trip To Chelsea

I went to Frock Me! for a second time.
This is such a wonderful antiques fare for all you Vintage Clothes lovers! The prices are reasonable, the stock is varied and good quality - the venue is fab, with tea and cakes served to the strains of a wind up gramaphone... bliss.

There was even a Swing Night with live band the day I went, but I couldn't justify hanging around Chelsea all day and night, so sadly I didn't bring my dancing shoes this time around. Next time - definitely!

But I did come away with this darling little number! 40's wool jacket, just what I have been looking for and a great fit. All I need now is some white ice skating boots and a muff..
I'm going to put shoulder pads in everything and cinch my waist - it's such a lovely feeling, class!





The frocks were nice enough - but the brooches, jewels and buttons were fabby.
Look what I found - cute eh?



And these to add to another jacket I got from the 'High St' the other week.


And finally, the sunglasses I'm wearing in these pics were in fact my mothers, genuine retro item.

2 comments:

KibitzKnitz said...

Fantastic jacket! It goes really well with the skirt -- maybe you won't have to channel Malcolm after all.

Genuine Lustre said...

Wow - that skirt and that jacket are truly amazing together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...